Public Offer Agreement
1.1. This offer is the official offer of the site mariatymchuk.com, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, to conclude a contract for the sale of goods remotely, that is, through the online store, hereinafter referred to as the “Contract”, and places the Public Offer (offer) on Seller’s official website “https://mariatymchuk.com (hereinafter the“ Internet Site ”).
1.2. The moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller’s offer (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract for the sale of goods, is considered the fact of payment by the Buyer of the order on the terms of this Contract, in terms and prices specified on the Seller’s Internet site.
Concepts and definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
* “Goods” – electronic books in PDF format.
* “Online store” – in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On e-commerce”, a means for the presentation or sale of goods, works or services by making an electronic transaction.
* “Seller” is a company selling goods presented on the Internet site.
* “Buyer” – an individual who has entered into a contract with the Seller under the conditions set forth below.
* “Order” – the choice of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order and conducting payment.
Subject of the Agreement
3.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods to the ownership of the Buyer, and the Buyers undertakes to pay and accept the Goods on the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement governs the sale of goods in the online store, including:
– Voluntary choice by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
– self-registration by the Buyer of the order in the online store;
– payment by the Buyer of the order issued in the online store;
– processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer in the property on the terms of this Agreement.
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the Website of the online store and available.
4.2. Each item can be represented in the order in any quantity.
Price of services and order payment
5.1. The cost of each type of goods is set on the website of the Contractor.
5.2. The provision of services is carried out on the basis of 100% prepayment.
5.3. The user accepts the Offer and concludes the Agreement by prepaid services, in accordance with clause 5.2. Of the contract.
5.4. Payments under this agreement are made by one of the methods offered to the Customer, including when you click the “Pay” button, which include:
– pay online through the payment system FONDY;
– payment by credit card online;
– payment through Privat24.
5.5. If you do not receive cash, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
TERMS OF ORDER DELIVERY
6.1. DELIVERY OF GOODS PURCHASED FROM THE ONLINE STORE IS CARRIED OUT ONLINE. IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE PAYMENT APPEARS A LINK TO THE FILE YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD.
Rights and obligations of the parties:
7.1. The seller has the right to:
– unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this contract if the Buyer breaches the terms of this contract.
7.2. Buyer shall:
– timely pay and receive an order under the terms of this contract.
7.3. The buyer has the right to:
– place an order in the online store;
– issue an electronic contract;
– require the Seller to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
Responsibility of the parties
8.1. The parties are responsible for the non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this agreement in the manner provided for by this agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. Seller is not responsible for:
– for the content and veracity of the information provided by the Buyer when placing an order;
– for delays and interruptions in the provision of Services (order processing and delivery of goods), which occur for reasons beyond its control;
– for illegal illegal actions carried out by the Buyer using this access to the Internet;
– for the Buyer’s transfer of his network identifiers – IP, MAC-address, login and password to third parties;
8.3. The buyer, using the Internet access granted to him, is independently responsible for the harm caused by his actions (personally, even if there was another person under his login) to the persons or their property, legal entities, the state or moral principles of morality.
8.4. In the event of force majeure, the parties are exempt from the conditions of this contract. Under the circumstances of force majeure for the purposes of this contract are understood to be events that are of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature, which exclude or objectively impede the execution of this contract, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent in reasonable ways.
8.5. The parties make every effort to resolve any differences only through negotiations.
9.1. The online store reserves the right to unilaterally make changes to this agreement subject to prior publication of it on https://mariatymchuk.com.
9.2. The online store was created to organize a remote way to sell goods via the Internet.
9.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information specified when ordering. At the same time, when making an acceptance (placing an order and then paying for the goods), the Buyer gives the Seller his unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage and use of his personal data, in the understanding of the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data”.
9.4. Payment by the Buyer of an order placed in the online store means that the Buyer fully consents to the terms of the contract of sale (public offer)
9.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of the conditions, in accordance with Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On e-commerce”
9.6. Using the resource of the online store for previewing the goods, as well as for placing an order for the Buyer is free.
9.7. Information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The online store uses information about the Buyer solely for the purpose of processing the order, sending notifications to the Buyer, delivering the goods, carrying out settlements, etc.
The procedure for the return of goods of good quality
10.1. Return of goods to the online store is made in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
10.2. Return of goods to the online store is made at the expense of the buyer.
10.3. When the Buyer returns the goods of good quality, the Online Store returns to him the sum of money paid for the goods upon returning the goods minus compensation for expenses of the Online Store related to the delivery of goods to the Buyer.
10.4. For refusal of services and registration of return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact customer support at the telephone number listed on the site. We will acknowledge receipt of the request for refund by email at the address you provided when placing the order.
10.5. To issue a return, be sure to tell us: your full name and email, specified during the ordering process the name of the Service (books, books); order date; payment information; reasons for refusal of services, as well as other necessary information.
10.6. If you do not provide the necessary information, we have the right to refuse to return to you and not to consider your appeal.
11.1.The electronic contract is considered to be concluded from the moment of receipt by the person who sent the proposal to conclude such an agreement, a response on the acceptance of this proposal in the manner specified in the sixth part of Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine “On electronic commerce”.
11.2. Prior to the expiration of this contract, this Agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties until the actual delivery of the goods, by returning funds
11.3. The parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally, if one of the parties fails to comply with the terms of this Agreement and in cases provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Please note that the online store mariatymchuk.com on the official website https://mariatymchuk.com has the right, in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, to grant the right to use the Internet platform of FLP and legal entities for the sale of goods.